Frequent urination at night (nocturia) is the condition of urinating frequently during the night. Usually occurs more than two times per night. Frequent urination at night can disrupt your sleep and leave you feeling unrefreshed in the morning.
Normally, the body produces less urine during the night. Makes it possible to sleep continuously without having to wake up to urinate in the middle of the night Frequent urination at night can be caused by many reasons.
There are many causes of frequent urination at night, including:
- heart failure
- kidney failure
- Enlarged prostate disease
- high blood pressure
- Use of certain medications, such as diuretics
- sleep apnea
- Psychiatric illnesses such as depression or anxiety
If you have frequent urination at night You should consult your doctor to determine the cause and appropriate treatment. สมัคร ufabet
Here are some tips that may help prevent frequent nighttime urination.
- Avoid drinking water or other beverages 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid drinking beverages containing caffeine or alcohol before bed.
- Control your body weight to be within normal limits.
- Exercise regularly
- Go to the bathroom before going to bed.
- Get enough sleep
- Maintain strong mental health
If you follow these tips, But the symptoms of frequent urinate at night have not improved. You should consult your doctor to determine the cause and appropriate treatment.